Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Spring Inspiration

Now that the weather is a little warmer I have the urge to shed the heavy layers, get outside, and enjoy my city!

But where to go? what to do?

Here's my list so far:

Fresh Restaurant
With appetizers like "Grilled Cornbread", fresh bowls called "Green Goddess" and a power shake called "Aphrodisiac" how could you go wrong?


Joe Fresh Style Studio
I've seen the line at the Superstores, but have yet to step foot in the actual store. Cute clothes on the cheap. That's RIGHT in line with my current budget.


Bungee Acrobatics at the Toronto School for Circus Arts
Did you know there were circus schools? Yeah, neither did I.
I no longer have the urge to run away with the circus, but I still think it would be pretty cool to fly through the air with the greatest of ease. Ok, so a little bit of upper, middle, and lower body training is in order....and its not exactly cheap....but its still on my list.

No comments: