Sunday, April 13, 2008

100 things to do in my lifetime (1 - 25)

I've come across these lists on my usual blog rounds and decided to make my own.



Its a little scary to list all the things you want to do in your lifetime. Actually, its downright intimidating. But once I started, more and more ideas popped into my head and before I knew it I had 57 items on my list.

Here are my first 25...

1. Scuba dive
2. Drive across Canada
3. Live in another country
4. Run my won business
5. Take art classes
6. Take photography classes
7. Visit Glasgow, Scotland (where my mom grew up)
8. Get my driver license (yes yes, it's long overdue)
9. Take a vacation with my whole family
10. Visit every continent
11. Skydive
12. Take pottery classes
13. Grow a vegetable garden
14. Be in a play
15. Make a difference
16. Learn to knit
17. Visit as many U.S. States as I can
18. Skate at Rockefeller Centre at Christmas
19. Go to the top of the Statue of Liberty
20. Learn French
21. Learn sign language
22. Make a piece of furniture
23. Take cooking classes
24. Pay off student loans and other debt (sooner rather than later)
25. Take classes at the School of Circus Arts

(Thanks to Amanda over at Etc. for the idea)

No comments: