Wednesday, April 16, 2008

1,000,000th times a charm

I love all things crafty, so it was really only a matter of time before I took up crochet or knitting. Crochet didn't click right away, but eventually it all made sense and now I can crochet with the best of them. On the other hand, knitting I just didn't get.

I bought books.

I bought an interactive CD.

I watched online videos.

BUT

I still couldn't knit.

But today I picked up my needles, some yarn, one of the books I have and...IT FINALLY CLICKED!




I'm not going to question why...I'm just thrilled that it finally did.

So I don't get discouraged I'm going to have to find a very simple pattern to start.

But my goal is to eventually tackle this pattern.

The "Central Park Hoodie".


Click the pic to buy the pattern via knittingdaily.

Wish me luck!

No comments: