Sunday, April 13, 2008

I am Canadian!

....so I really appreciate magazines like Wish, Style at Home, and Elle Canada because I know I'll be able to find the things I see. There's nothing more frustrating than falling in love with something in a magazine only to find out its only available at Target (though that doesn't stop me from ooohing and aaahing at any Target commercial I see).

I'm having a lazy Sunday flipping through magazines and my wish list is getting longer by the second.

I have such a hard time finding cute AND comfortable shoes.
I'm optimistic a wedge might just work.



I have a thing for hearts,
and I love silver jewelry.

(It also doesn't hurt that its Tiffany's)



I really should stop reusing my plastic bottles,
plus...I can't resist cherry blossoms.







No comments: