Thursday, January 17, 2013

City Explorer

One of my favorite things to do in my hometown of Toronto is to explore.  I've lived here all of my life and I still come across things I've never seen before.  I pick a subway stop not familiar to me, get off armed with my camera, and just walk.

To make things a little more fun, some good friends of mine got me this for Christmas.



There are lots of fun suggestions on what to do on your walk.  Everything from taking note of the colors you see along the way to the suggestion that you try the strangest thing on the menu at a new restaurant.


I can't wait to go on my next city walk!  But I may wait until temperature doesn't have a minus before it.

1 comment:

CeCe said...

Yay!!! You're blogging again! I can't wait until I visit and you get to show me the amazing city you call home!