Monday, April 30, 2007

Spring Cleaning

All the renewal happening outside tends to inspire us all to try renew our indoor living situation. Though I'm often tempted to just pack up and move somewhere else, that's not always a reasonable solution. (and really, packing isn't fun either)


So I began to notice that we seem to accumulate a lot of stuff in this household and I've been attempting to purge as much as possible over the last couple of days. But what I've also noticed is that in an attempt to organize and clean, the apartment tends to get way worse before it gets better...and that is very discouraging.

During this process, I get distracted. Facebook becomes even more enticing and I can't tell you how many time I've checked my e-mail in the hopes of getting something that I can respond to. Suddenly shows on TV that I've never watched before become super interesting and even cleaning

No comments: