Due to a myriad of circumstances since I moved in here, my balcony has never really looked the way I envisioned it. Its pretty big as balconies go but its never been as comfortable or as much of the oasis that I wanted.
But 3 weeks ago, the demolition and renovation of the balconies on my building began and I think I should have access to it again by July! So I'm daydreaming about finally making it the way I've always wanted.
Here's my wish list:
Target but this pattern seems to have been discontinued)
2. Colorful throw pillows (from the Pillow Chix store on Etsy)
3. A grey outdoor sofa with chaise (from Maison Du Monde)
4. I've always wanted a Budda head statue. So beautiful!
5. Lots of flowers and plants
6. Strings of lights (I've seen these everywhere lately! Target has a great selection)
I'm not sure my balcony oasis will appear this season or if I'll have to wait until next summer but I enjoy daydreaming about it nonetheless.
Now that the warmer weather seems to be on its way, what's your plan for your outdoor space?