Sunday, October 21, 2007

I'm crafty, "She's Crafty"

I finally caught an episode of "She's Crafty" on HGTV. So far....TWO THUMBS UP!



The host of any show is SO important, and can make or break it regardless of how awesome the content is.

For example:

Awesome show and host -

Design Inc. with Sarah Richarson


Not-so-awesome show & host -

The Style Dept. with Suzanne Dimma

(I really really wanted to like this show because WISH magazine is so awesome, but it just doesn't work for me and a lot of that has to do with the host. Obviously she knows how to do her job in terms of the magazine, but she's just not a TV personality)

The host of She's Crafty (Wendy Russel) is awesome. I could tell that within the first couple of minutes of watching. So I'll be keeping an eye out for future episodes!

_____________________________

Note to self: Buy rechargeable batteries for camera. No crafty pics can be taken if I'm always in search of batteries.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree. It's nice to see people having fun doing what they do. I love the style of She's Crafty. I enjoy seeing people being real.