Saturday, June 7, 2008

Just cause

I didn't get tagged for this meme, but I felt like doing it anyway. It's a hot a hazy day in Toronto, so getting up the energy for much else isn't going to happen.

  • What time did you get up today? 5:30am (and its Saturday)
  • Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
  • Latest movie in a movie theater? Indianan Jones the Kingdom of the Chrystal Skull
  • Favorite TV series? House or Lost
  • What did you have for breakfast? Um.....a banana popsicle. lol
  • What's your middle name? I'd rather not say.
  • Favorite food? Sushi!
  • Which food don't you like? I'm not a fan of cabbage.
  • What's your favorite CD at the moment? I don't have one at the moment, but come September, I probably will. :D
  • What car do you drive? No car. Don't drive.
  • Favorite sandwich? Soooo fatty but....turkey, bacon quacamole. Yum!
  • Which human traits can't you stand? Rudeness.
  • What are your favorite clothes? Jeans.
  • If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? Hawaii.
  • Favorite clothing brand? I don't have one.
  • Where would you like to retire? Somewhere warm.
  • Favorite time of day? Once work is over for the day.
  • Where were you born? Toronto, Ontario, Canada
  • Which is your favorite sport to watch? Blue Jays baseball!
  • Coke or Pepsi? If I had to choose...Pepsi.
  • Soccer or hockey? Soccer actually...I know...I'm a bad Canadian.
  • Are you a morning person or a night owl? A night owl for sure! (contrary to the time I woke up today)
  • Pedicure or manicure? Pedicure. Though I've only had one professional one in my lifetime.
  • Any exciting news to share? Just that things are definitely looking up!
  • What did you want to become as a child? Everything from a teacher to an astronaut according to this keepsake book I have.
  • Best childhood memory? My family vacation to Myrtle Beach seem to stick out.
  • Ever been to Africa? No...but that would be so cool!
  • Ever rolled anybody in toilet paper? Nope, can't say that I have.
  • Have you ever been in a car accident? Thankfully no.
  • Favorite day of the week? Friday probably, especially in the summer cause we get out early on Fridays.
  • Favorite flower? Gerbera Daisies or tulips
  • Favorite - Hot dog or Chinese food? Can't choose.
  • Do you own a bike? No, but I'd love to have a cute one to ride around on.
  • Who was you latest e-mail from? Readers Digest
  • Where would you like to shop more if you could afford to? No where specific. Just a spree anywhere would be fun
  • Bed time? During the week, between 10 and 11pm.
  • Latest person to share dinner with? Tanya and Heather...I think.
  • What are you up to now? Blog reading, finishing this post, and deciding what to do the rest of the day/weekend.
  • Favorite color? At the moment...green. But that changes quite often.
  • How many tattoos? One. A celtic heart knot on my right (back) hip.

No comments: