Sunday, December 9, 2007

The best of intentions

I've been meaning to flex my photography muscles a bit more lately and thought taking some shots at the Cavalcade of Lights would be a great place to start.

I bought new batteries on my way out, but while testing the camera out on the subway ride downtown I knew immediately something was wrong. My display wasn't showing what the viewfinder was seeing.

I hoped it was just a malfunction with the screen and I could still take pictures by looking through the viewfinder.

I snapped and snapped the entire time I was there.

Here is what pretty much every shot looks like.



I did a little searching online to see if I could figure out what the problem is.

THANKFULLY its a common problem with my model of digital camera and Canon is willing to fix it for free. (Yay!) Its an older model digital camera, but I've always been able to take great pictures with it and didn't want to have to replace it.

I'm hoping repairs won't take too long...

No comments: